domingo, 7 de febrero de 2010

AV Arcade 5.1 Nulled

Nulled By: Bloody0986 @ NulledScriptz.com

First of all, consider yourselves lucky. I was waiting for someone else to null this, but it took a bit long, so I decided to do it myself.

Second, I'm no expert nuller, so you use this at your own risk. I'm pretty confident of my skills though, but then again, I'm not perfect.

5.1 Details:
Mochi
Added mochi autopost - URL can be found in mochi settings
Added featured games category
Added option to embed game directly from mochi's website rather than download
Made it so that the correct page is selected on the dropdown when changing the page
Game preview closes after game is downloaded

Game management
Game & Thumbs drop-downs are now alphabetical

Admin
Widened the search box
Page returns to the top when a new page is selected
Fixed cancelling deleting a category

Front-end
You can now sort categories by rating

General fixes
PM's without a subject will now have the subject set as 'No subject' rather than blank and unclickable.

Download: http://megaupper.com/files/0H73RFW8/AVArcade_5.1_Nulled.rar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario