lunes, 28 de junio de 2010

Headers++

Headers++
Headers++ - Graphicriver

More than just website headers!

You get 10 .psd files, ready to be used as headers, or why not, home pages, for your next project! You’ll find different menus – 2 ideas with multiple interpretations and usage examples. Also, 2 forms, both original concepts, ready to give style to any website. I’ve hidden some other things, like slider arrows and styles you can grab from any layer and apply to your images or web elements!

Some layers are raster, but you should find everything easy to edit and very organized.

I wanted to create a source file that I can use as a base for my future projects, but I ended up playing with colors, shapes and images, and got 10 files (and then I stopped). Hope you’ll find this helpful and fun to play with too!

Photo(s) courtesy Photos8.com Yes you can use them too!

Enjoy!http://megaupper.com/files/1QZOOBOH/headers--source.zip

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario