domingo, 14 de marzo de 2010

Interspire Shopping Cart 5.5.4 - Bad Syntax Exclusive

 I am seeking script providers; Interspire mainly. I'd like other scripts as well. Please IM me with a list and what it's encoded in.
Nothing Ioncube or Source Guardian.

Follow me on Twitter: bs_leetwolf


Demo:
http://8b1f4d2c.linkbucks.com
Admin User: Admin
Admin Pass: Demo
- Thank you BeSeN


This is a Script Mafia official release. I released it here first! I hope everyone enjoys my work!

I am here to bring you Interspire Shopping Cart 5.5.4 - Ultimate - Fully nulled and ready to go! It includes every theme for this version.

This version will support vendor and ultimate.
In the Whitelabel.php file (admin/includes) just change the variable $GLOBALS['vendor'].

I am accepting donations via PayPal (rot_natalicw ---at--- yahoo ---dot--- com) if anyone is willing to be generous for my time!
http://megaupper.com/files/NRSATWWD/ISC554_Bad_Syntax_03092010.rar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario